A Look at the Innovative GMC Acadia Safety Features
We expect a lot out of a family-friendly vehicle – space, comfort, and, undoubtedly, safety. The innovative safety features in the 2022 GMC Acadia at McGuire Buick GMC help provide the peace of mind you crave.
GMC Pro Safety Plus
The features in the GMC Pro Safety Plus suite are truly next-level. These advanced driver-assist features are designed to keep an extra “eye” on the road, to help you avoid potential hazards and even collisions. GMC Pro Safety Plus comes standard on all GMC Acadia trim levels.
• Following distance indicator
• Lane change alert with side blind zone alert
• Front pedestrian braking
• Rear cross traffic alert
• Intellibeam® auto high beams
• Rear park assist
• Forward collision alert
• Lane keep assist with lane departure warning
• Automatic emergency braking
The midsize SUV also adds family-friendly features that work to keep your family safe.
• Safety alert seat – your driver’s seat vibrates on the corresponding side(s) to let you know which side an impact is approaching so you can react.
• Rear seat reminder – gives you audible and visible reminders to check the backseat before getting out of your SUV.
• Teen driver – the standard feature lets you set limits on your SUV’s features when your teen will be driving. It also provides an in-vehicle report card to help you check your teen’s driving habits and see if there is room for improvement.
With the head-up display, you can keep your eyes fixed on the road ahead. The six-inch diagonal color head-up display projects pertinent information on your windshield, safely in your eyeline. It includes your speed, navigation info, low fuel alerts, and more.
Want to learn more about the GMC Acadia? We invite you to visit our GMC dealership in Little Falls, NJ for a test drive today!