Adventure Away with the Generous GMC Yukon Cargo Space
Looking for an ideal family-friendly SUV? The GMC Yukon provides a versatile cabin, complete with comfortable passenger space or ample cargo room. We’re highlighting the flexible space at McGuire Buick GMC.
GMC Yukon Details
The 2022 GMC Yukon is a full-size three-row SUV. Depending on the configuration you choose, it holds up to seven or eight passengers, including generous third-row seating and legroom. That SUV is an ideal family-friendly vehicle, providing ample space, superior safety, and cutting-edge innovation.
• Class-leading 15-inch diagonal head-up display
• Up to 13 available camera views
• Dual 12.6-inch diagonal color LCD HD touchscreens for rear seat entertainment
Generous Cargo Space
You’ll find plenty of cargo space in the GMC Yukon. It gives you 25.5 cubic feet of cargo space, even when it’s loaded with passengers in all three rows. If you utilize the seating area, you’ll find an impressive 122.9 cubic feet of cargo space. The space is easily customized for whatever the day requires.
• Second-row fold-flat seats
• Available second-row power-release fold-and-tumble bucket seats
• Second-row slide for better entry/egress for second and third row
• Available third-row power fold-flat seats that offer a rear opening and load floor for cargo
Extra Space in the GMC Yukon XL
Space is amplified in the GMC Yukon XL. It gives you up to 44.5 cubic feet of cargo space. Think of all the gear, luggage, or groceries you could haul! When you need major space, you can fold the second and third rows completely flat. Then, the SUV provides a whopping 144.7 cubic feet of cargo space in all.
Visit our GMC dealership in Little Falls, NJ to see the spacious GMC Yukon cabin for yourself. We’d love to take a test drive with you today!