Buick Lease Tips: What to Bring to Your Lease Appointment
When you're planning to lease a car, it's good to be prepared. While you may already have your sights set on a specific make or model, it is also important to be ready for the leasing process.
When you visit our dealership to complete your Buick lease, it's important to arrive with the right documentation in order to make things as smooth as possible. This includes a lot of proof, such as:
- Who you are. Any sort of large purchase requires the verification of your identity, so you'll need to show us some ID to complete your lease. A valid driver's license will suffice.
- Where you live. Make sure your driver's license has your current address, as we'll also need to verify where you live. You can also bring a utility bill or another piece of official mail that includes your address.
- How much you make. You will also need to show us proof of your income, and you can do this by bringing at least two recent pay stubs.
- Your insurance. Insurance is vital for car ownership, so we will have to take a look at your valid insurance information.
- Your car title. If you're planning on trading in your current vehicle, you will also need to bring your car title so you can prove that you own it.
Have any other questions about the leasing process and what it entails? Be sure to get in touch with our Buick dealers near Woodbridge. You can also take a look at our online inventory to check out what's currently in stock, including the new Buick Envision. We look forward to working with you soon!