Using Your Technology
Your infotainment system offers Bluetooth(2) connectivity allowing you to pair your compatible phone for hands-free use, either by voice commands or on the touch-screen. Check to see what system is in your vehicle and follow the step-by-step instructions for setup.
Learn how you can customize the infotainment system(3) offered in your vehicle, saving settings, presets and apps. Stay connected by setting up hands-free calling and contacts and, if equipped, learn how to use your available built-in Navigation(4) System and more.
Leave the cables at home and learn how easy it is to keep your compatible devices charged when you’re on the go with wireless charging.(5)
Available memory seating allows your vehicle to recall the preferred seating position of two different drivers. If your vehicle offers this convenient feature, learn how to set it up so you’re ready to go at the touch of a button.
Learn how to adjust the automatic climate control system for optimum comfort inside your vehicle.
1. Not all GMC vehicles feature the next-generation infotainment system.
2. Go to my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
3. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4. Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
5. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.gmc.com/learn or consult your carrier.